- Course setup notes and teaching tips
- Hands-on Activities designed to put knowledge into practice
- Practice questions that check for understanding
- Integrated solutions
- PowerPoint slides to assist in classroom deliver
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA CASP+ candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA CASP+ teach the knowledge and skills to understand security architecture, security operations, security engineering and cryptography, governance, risk and compliance, and prepare candidates to take the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam.
This is 5 day course, with all official guidelines.
To get the most out of the CompTIA CySA+ Course and be able to prepare for your exam you should have successfully earned the CompTIA Network+ certification and CompTIA Security+ certification or have equivalent knowledge. Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers).
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
Lesson 1: Perform Risk Management Activities
Lesson 2: Summarizing Governance & Compliance Strategies
Lesson 3: Implementing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Lesson 4: Identifying Infrastructure Services
Lesson 5: Performing Software Integration
Lesson 6: Explain Virtualization, Cloud and Emerging Technology
Lesson 7: Exploring Secure Configurations and System Hardening
Lesson 8: Understanding Security Considerations of Cloud and Specialized Platforms
Lesson 9: Implementing Cryptography
Lesson 10: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Lesson 11: Architecting Secure Endpoints
Lesson 12: Summarizing IoT & IoT Concepts
About CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers charged with leading and improving an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness.
CASP+ is for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
For the latest CASP+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner
KOSZT oraz CZAS TRWANIA
Kurs oferowany jest w standardowej 5 dniowej formie (40 godzin szkoleniowych) bądź w formie sesji weekendowych i wieczornych.
Szkolenie organizowane jest w formie zdalnej, dla grup zorganizowanych istnieje możliwość zorganizowania spotkania na wyłączność, kurs można zrealizować w języku Angielskim po wcześniejszych uzgodnieniach.