Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Security+ (SY0-601) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide (SY0-601) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Security+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (SY0-601).
This is official 5 day course, with all official guidelines.
Lesson 1: Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
Lesson 2: Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
Lesson 3: Performing Security Assessments
Lesson 4: Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
Lesson 5: Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
Lesson 6: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 7: Implementing Authentication Controls
Lesson 8: Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Secure Network Designs
Lesson 10: Implementing Network Security Appliances
Lesson 11: Implementing Secure Network Protocols
Lesson 12: Implementing Host Security Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
Lesson 14: Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
Lesson 15: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
Lesson 16: Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
Lesson 17: Performing Incident Response
Lesson 18: Explaining Digital Forensics
Lesson 19: Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
Lesson 20: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
Lesson 21: Explaining Physical Security
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- More choose Security+ – chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate baseline security skills and for fulfilling the DoD 8570 compliance.
- Security+ proves hands-on skills – the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
- More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
- Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques – covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit comptia.org/security
KOSZT oraz CZAS TRWANIA
Kurs oferowany jest w standardowej 5 dniowej formie (40 godzin szkoleniowych) bądź w formie sesji weekendowych i wieczornych.
Szkolenie organizowane jest w formie zdalnej, dla grup zorganizowanych istnieje możliwość zorganizowania spotkania na wyłączność, kurs można zrealizować w języku Angielskim po wcześniejszych uzgodnieniach.