- Content mapped to Linux+ exam objectives (XK0-004)
- Hands-on Activities designed to put knowledge into practice
- Practice questions that check for understanding
- PowerPoint slides
- Access to the CompTIA Learning Center
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate coverage of the Linux+ exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Linux+ Student Guide teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam (XK0-005).
This is official 5 day course, with all official guidelines.
- Lesson 1: Introducing Linux
- Lesson 2: Administering Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Configuring Permissions
- Lesson 4: Implementing File Management
- Lesson 5: Authoring Text Files
- Lesson 6: Managing Software
- Lesson 7: Administering Storage
- Lesson 8: Managing Devices, Processes, Memory, and the Kernel
- Lesson 9: Managing Services
- Lesson 10: Configuring Network Settings
- Lesson 11: Configuring Network Security
- Lesson 12: Managing Linux Security
- Lesson 13: Implementing Simple Scripts
- Lesson 14: Using Infrastructure as Code
- Lesson 15: Managing Containers in Linux
- Lesson 16: Installing Linux
About CompTIA Linux+
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers. Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job. The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
The new exam has an increased focus on the following topics: security, kernel modules, storage & visualization, device management at an enterprise level, git & automation, networking & firewalls, server side & command line, server (vs. client-based) coverage, troubleshooting and SELinux.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/linux
KOSZT oraz CZAS TRWANIA
Kurs oferowany jest w standardowej 5 dniowej formie (40 godzin szkoleniowych) bądź w formie sesji weekendowych i wieczornych.
Szkolenie organizowane jest w formie zdalnej, dla grup zorganizowanych istnieje możliwość zorganizowania spotkania na wyłączność, kurs można zrealizować w języku Angielskim po wcześniejszych uzgodnieniach.